Do you enjoy buying local produce at a farmer’s market? It’s been a year since I updated this list. Here is a list of the current Maui farmer’s markets that I know of. Do let me know if I’m missing any.
- Saturday 8-12 behind Kukui Mall parking lot in Kihei
- Tuesdays 8-11:30 Wailea Village market (check my blog post)
- Thursday 9am-1pm South Maui Gardens (behind the Island Surf Building, this courtyard is also home to Blue Door Bread & Pizza and Da Green Coffee Bar
- first Thursday of the month 4-7pm Wailea Village Sunset market
- Tues/Wed/Fri – 8am-4pm – Queen Kaahumanu Center in Kahului, center court
- Saturdays 7am-1pm Maui Swap Meet at the UH Maui campus in Kahului (parking lot across from the MACC)
- Wednesday and Saturday 8am-12/1pm Farmer’s market at Oskie Rice Arena (Makawao)
- Upcountry Farmer’s market at Kula Malu shopping center 8-11am (I call this the ‘crunchy market’ – go and you’ll see why! It is an amazing farmer’s market)
There are also farm stands, open most of the week
- Kumu Farms (at the Maui Tropical Plantation) Tues-Saturday
- Kula Country Farms Mon-Sat 9-4pm – this is my favorite upcountry farm stand. They have strawberry u-pick Wed/Sat through mid June
- North Kihei ABC Store Mon-Fri 8-4pm
Am I missing any that are open now in 2022? This list is always in flux, with regards to locations, days and times. But I sure love buying directly from the farmer and supporting local businesses.
Send me a message, I’ll add them to this list!